REHABILITATION TREATMENT WITH BIO REPAIR
DURATION OF TREATMENT: 40-60 minutes
PRICING: Cost per treatment RRP £50
- Rehabilitation after peels, laser treatment & dermabrasion
- Post acne skin immunity stress
- Premature skin ageing / UVA radiation damages
- Stressed skin & Skin irritation
- Prevents premature skin ageing
- Rejuvenates and soothes stressed skin
- Relieves skin irritation itchiness with powerful antioxidants
- Decreases UVA radiation damages from oxidative stress
- Improves and strengthens skin immunity
- Stimulates cellular regeneration
- Improves collagen biosynthesis
- Replenishes natural skin hydration and moisture
- The professional treatment can administered only by an Aesthetician.
- The treatment is suitable at any age and for pregnant women.
- Intensive course 5-7 treatments, once every two weeks. Maintain course is once a month.
- Downtime after any peels is 7 days. In case of skin flaking it is necessary to allow the process to do its course and it is imperative to inform the client not to peel or pick the skin flakes. Flaking and dryness are normal side effects that are temporary and the skin will heal at its own rate. For the first two days, the skin may be looks dryer. On the third day, the skin could peel and BIO REPAIR CELLULAR FIRMING GEL and BIO REPAIR OIL WITH VITAMIN E have to be used 3-5 times a day to help restore the skin. It is important not to pull off or scrub the peeling skin as beneath the old skin there is a healing process going on. By the fifth day the skin had lost the flakiness and had become clearer, the skin tone had become firmer. On the third day, the skin could peel and POST PEEL KIT have to be used 3-5 times a day to help restore the skin. on the sixth day is reasonable to provide BIO REPAIR rehabilitation treatment.
- Sun protection is required by SUNBRELLA BLOCK SPF36 or AGE DEFENSE CC CREAM SPF50.
- The products are highly active, in order to guarantee the success of the treatment you must adhere to the protocol and treatment instructions.
- It is necessary to follow the home treatment daily with the recommended BIO REPAIR products.
STEP 1: INITIAL CLEANSING
Cleanse with BIOREPAIR GEL CLEANSER, massage onto moist skin for 2-3 minutes and rinse with water. Pat dry skin.
STEP 2: TONIFICATION
Drip BIO REPAIR SPECIAL TONER onto a cotton ball and wipe over skin. Wait two minutes to absorb. Pat dry skin.
STEP 3: PEELING & CALMING & pH BALANCING
Apply a uniform layer of WHITE PEEL and place water-soaked cloth compresses over it. Leave it on for 7-10 minutes and rinse with water. Pat dry skin before proceeding to step 5.
STEP 4: MASSAGE
Massage for 2-3 minutes withBIO REPAIR CONCENTRATED OIL WITH VITAMIN E, gradually addBIO REPAIR CELLULAR FIRMING GEL and continue massaging for 5 more minutes.
STEP 5: MASK
ApplyBIO REPAIR CREAM MASK. Wait 20 minutes and rinse with water. Pat dry skin.
STEP 6: TREATMENT COMPLETION
ApplyBIO REPAIR DAY CARE, follow with SUNBRELLA BLOCK SPF36 or AGE DEFENSE CC CREAM SPF50.
BIO REPAIR HOME SKINCARE PROGRAM