Coral Peel 1hr
Treatments are appropriate for use on any skin type or complexion and can be completed in just 7 days from start to finish. We recommend a course 5-10 treatments, once a month.
This 100% natural professional peeling solution ensures skin rejuvenation, invigoration and health for any age. It is suitable for a variety skin conditions from mild damage like reduced elasticity, sagging skin and minor wrinkles, to more severe damage such as acne scarring and hyper-pigmentation.
Featuring an innovation combination of marine plants rich in minerals, salts, trace elements, calcium, vitamins and algae, these active raw materials build, renew, correct and repair skin cells for healthier looking skin on the inside and out.
The treatment consists of a special powder formulation of silica dioxide needles and sweet water coral. The small wounds go through the process of inflammation, tissue formation and tissue remodelling. Oats and corn are also used in the scrubbing process. Seawater sponges and histaminic ingredients are used to simultaneously scrub and stimulate the skin to let of old cells and renew the cell formation process.
The algae in the Coral peel treatment contribute moisture and lock it into the skin. For complete results, algae are mixed with activator ingredients, which initiate and catalyse their functions. This comprehensive approach to exfoliation works wonders on the skin leaving it dimply soft and silky smooth to touch, with a healthy glow of its own.
- Ageing skin conditions: elasticity loss, wrinkled skin, thick, dull & pasty complexion, excessive dryness
- Hyperpigmentation: photo-ageing, sun damage
- Acne: acne scarring, post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation
- Measurable enhancement, long-term result addressing ageing skin, acne and dry skin
- Skin preparation for penetration of active ingredients
- Fine lines and stretch marks diminishes on the upper skin layer and deeper wrinkles in the middle skin layer
- Reduction of laugh-lines and stretch marks
- Increase skin elasticity
- Natural face-lift appearance (natural lifting)
- Reversing of sun damage, skin stains, solar and senile hyper-keratosis
- Improvement in acne, sebum evenness and prevention of comedones (blackheads)
- Reduction of hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores and acne scarring
- Improvement of the skin’s blood flow which increases oxygen presence
- Elimination of surface impurities
The recovery time following PEEL treatment takes 7 days. For the first two days, the skin may be looks dryer. On the third day, the skin could peel and POST PEEL KIT has to be used 3-5 times a day to help restore the skin. It is important not to pull off or scrub the peeling skin as beneath the old skin there is a healing process going on. By the fifth day the skin had lost the flakiness and had become clearer, the skin tone had become firmer.
This is the ideal time to conduct one BIO REPAIR REHABILITATION treatment on 6th day to return elasticity and boost the skin’s aesthetic repair process.