DURATION: ONE DAY TRAINING 10.00-18.00
- The difference between Professional products/Beauty products/ Cosmeceutical products.
- Introduction to the range of HL products: A-NOX, ALPHA BETA WITH RETINOL, ALPHA COMPLEX, AGE CONTROL, PHYTOMIDE, PROBIOTIC, CALM RED, WHITENING, VITALISE and DOUBLE ACTION.
- A modern view of peels. Introduction to the range of HL PROFESSIONAL PEELS I-V. A combination of peels with basic HL product lines.
- Structure & physiology of the skin
- Skin ageing and disorders. The process of skin regeneration.
- Skin peels & how they work on the skin. All about pH-how the acids penetrate the skin.
- Professional treatment protocols
- Health and safety implications
- Practical demonstration peeling protocols
- Hands on practice with peeling products – you are able to receive a peel as well as perform the treatments
- Skin assessment
- Business and Marketing – pricing structures and treatment plans
TRAINING OF PROTOCOL TO ADMINISTER TREATMENT
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure
- Before & After Photos and consent
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself
- Preparation for treatment
- Treatment procedure
- Downtime & Aftercare advice
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment
- Booking of next appointment
- Demonstration of an Advanced Bespoke facial and natural HL peels including skin assessment.
- Comprehensive Q-program in achieving success to improve the quality of skin and eliminate skin problems such as acne & scars, pigmentation and ageing. Also, how to enhance results by using both professional clinical and home treatments.