Cosmeceutical products developed in the HL laboratories are especially effective in the treatment of mild as well as severe acne. For many years the HL has treated acne with impressive result. Our comprehensive workshops provide up-to-date developments regarding the latest acne problem solutions.
- Introduction to the range of HL BALANCING product for Acne & Oily skin : A-NOX, DOUBLE ACTION, ALPHA-BETA WITH RETINOL.
- A modern view of peels. Introduction to the range of HL PROFESSIONAL PEELS: I-ALPHA PEEL, II-ANTI AGE PEEL, III-BALANCE PEEL, IIII-RENEW PEEL, V-EXTREME PEEL and WHITE PEEL.
- Benefits of III-BALANCED PEEL in way to treat pores problems: blackheads, whiteheads, millias, blocked pores, active acne.
- Structure & physiology of the skin
Acne skin disorders. The process of skin regeneration
- Acne causes-internal, external factors.
Skin peels & how they work for acne. All about pH-how the acids penetrate the skin- specific & non-specific reaction.
- Ingredients are particularly effective for skin rejuvenation because of the following unique properties
- Alpha & Beta hydroxy acids:
- Exfoliates by thoroughly removing the uneven, rough layer of dead skin cells, resulting in a more compact stratum corneum
- Penetrates through the upper layer of skin to begin exfoliation from the bottom up, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases moisture retention by binding with water and pulling it through the stratum corneum, improving skin hydration and overall skin health
- Reduces the amount of surface skin oil, which aids the removal of blackheads and other skin impurities and can help stimulate collagen production within the dermis
- Regulates expression of genes through binding to nuclear transcription factors
- Increases activity of cells-speeding up skin cell turnover
- Increases thickness of dermis layer and smoothes lines as well as small scars
- Constricts the sebaceous glands, thus decreasing the sebum production and its rate of secretion
- Retinol is an antioxidant, and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process
- Professional treatment protocols
- Health and safety implications
- Practical demonstration peeling protocols
- Hands on practice with peeling products – you are able to receive a peel as well as perform the treatments
- Skin assessment
- Business and Marketing – pricing structures and treatment plans
TRAINING OF PROTOCOL TO ADMINISTER TREATMENT
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure
- Before & After Photos and consent
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself
- Preparation for treatment
- Treatment procedure
- Downtime & Aftercare advice
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment
- Booking of next appointment
- Demonstration of the BALANCING TREATMENT with A-NOX & DOUBLE ACTION and natural HL peels including skin assessment.
- Comprehensive Q-ANTI ACNE program in achieving success to improve the quality of skin and eliminate acne & oily and scars skin problems. Also, how to enhance results by using both professional clinical and home treatments.