The HL anti-ageing formulations contain active ingredients proven to have the power to make a real change in the skin. It not only delays the skin’s ageing but also reverses the ageing process that has already started.
Our commitment to education enables each professional to become a skin expert and consultant as a result of better knowledge and understanding of the ageing process and as a creator of individual programs for clients.
- Introduction to the range of HL product for preventive & corrective skin ageing: C THE SUCCESS, ALPHA-BETA WITH RETINOL, VITALISE, BOLDCARE and AGE CONTROL. Also sun protection – SUNBRELLA SPF36, AGE DEFENSE CC CREAM SPF50.
- A modern view of peels. Introduction to the range of HL PROFESSIONAL PEELS: I-ALPHA PEEL, II-ANTI AGE PEEL, III-BALANCE PEEL, IIII-RENEW PEEL, V-EXTREME PEEL and WHITE PEEL.
- Benefits of II- ANTI AGE and IIII-RENEW PEEL in way to treat ageing.
- Structure & physiology of the skin
Ageing & skin regeneration process
- Causes of ageing -internal, external factors
Skin peels & how they work for rejuvenation. All about pH-how the acids penetrate the skin- specific & non-specific reaction.
- Ingredients are particularly effective for skin rejuvenation because of the following unique properties
- Alpha & Beta hydroxy acids:
- Exfoliates by thoroughly removing the uneven, rough layer of dead skin cells, resulting in a more compact stratum corneum
- Penetrates through the upper layer of skin to begin exfoliation from the bottom up, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases moisture retention by binding with water and pulling it through the stratum corneum, improving skin hydration and overall skin health
- Reduces the amount of surface skin oil, which aids the removal of blackheads and other skin impurities and can help stimulate collagen production within the dermis
- Regulates expression of genes through binding to nuclear transcription factors
- Increases activity of cells-speeding up skin cell turnover
- Increases thickness of dermis layer and smoothes lines as well as small scars
- Constricts the sebaceous glands, thus decreasing the sebum production and its rate of secretion
- Retinol is an antioxidant, and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process
- Rehabilitation complex BIO REPAIR
- Alpha & Beta hydroxy acids:
- Professional treatment protocols
- Health and safety implications
- Practical demonstration peeling protocols
- Hands on practice with peeling products – you are able to receive a peel as well as perform the treatments
- Skin assessment
- Business and Marketing – pricing structures and treatment plans
TRAINING OF PROTOCOL TO ADMINISTER TREATMENT
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure
- Before & After Photos and consent
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself
- Preparation for treatment
- Treatment procedure
- Downtime & Aftercare advice
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment
- Booking of next appointment
- Demonstration of the REJUVENATION TREATMENT with ALPHA-BETA WITH RETINOL and natural HL peels including skin assessment.
- Demonstration of the ANTI-AGEING TREATMENT with C THE SUCESS and AGE CONTROL lines plus natural HL peels including skin assessment.
- Comprehensive Q-ANTI-AGEING program in achieving success to improve the quality of skin and eliminate skin problems. Also, how to enhance results by using both professional clinical and home treatments.