Our concern is to provide the best knowledge of what causes hyper-pigmention and uneven skin tone and the correct solution of pigment spots. The HL WHITENING treatment and products utilise natural optimal blends of key ingredients with safely combat the factors that cause hyper-pigmention and uneven skin tone.
Cosmeceutical WHITENING products developed in the HL laboratories are highly active skin-lightening line of products that focuses on the treatment of hyper-pigmentation related problems. These innovative formulations present a comprehensive solution to the treatment of skin tone problems such as pregnancy and age spots without causing damage to the cells or their natural processes. Our comprehensive workshops provide up-to-date developments regarding the latest hyper-pigmentation problem solutions.
- Introduction to the range of HL BALANCING product for hyper-pigmentation : WHITENING, C THE SUCCESS, ALPHA-BETA WITH RETINOL. Also sun protection – SUNBRELLA SPF36, AGE DEFENSE CC CREAM SPF50.
- A modern view of peels. Introduction to the range of HL PROFESSIONAL PEELS: I-ALPHA PEEL, II-ANTI AGE PEEL, III-BALANCE PEEL, IIII-RENEW PEEL, V-EXTREME PEEL and WHITE PEEL.
- Benefits of II- ANTI AGE and IIII-RENEW PEEL in way to treat hyper-pigmentation problems.
- Ingredients are particularly effective for skin rejuvenation because of the following unique properties
- Hyper-pigmentation causes-internal, external factors.
- Skin peels & how they work for hyper-pigmentation. All about pH-how the acids penetrate the skin- specific & non-specific reaction.
- Structure & physiology of the skin
- Pigment skin disorders. The process of skin regeneration
- Alpha & Beta hydroxy acids:
- Reduces the amount of surface skin oil, which aids the removal of blackheads and other skin impurities and can help stimulate collagen production within the dermis
- Increases moisture retention by binding with water and pulling it through the stratum corneum, improving skin hydration and overall skin health
- Penetrates through the upper layer of skin to begin exfoliation from the bottom up, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Exfoliates by thoroughly removing the uneven, rough layer of dead skin cells, resulting in a more compact stratum corneum
- Regulates expression of genes through binding to nuclear transcription factors
- Increases activity of cells-speeding up skin cell turnover
- Increases thickness of dermis layer and smoothes lines as well as small scars
- Constricts the sebaceous glands, thus decreasing the sebum production and its rate of secretion
- Retinol is an antioxidant, and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process
- Lightening acids (Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Licorice extract, Vitamin C)
- Reduces melanin production
- Lightens and evens skin tone
- Exfoliates damaged cells
- Protects skin against free radicals
- Professional treatment protocols
- Health and safety implications
- Practical demonstration peeling protocols
- Hands on practice with peeling products – you are able to receive a peel as well as perform the treatments
- Skin assessment
- Business and Marketing – pricing structures and treatment plans
TRAINING OF PROTOCOL TO ADMINISTER TREATMENT
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure
- Before & After Photos and consent
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself
- Preparation for treatment
- Treatment procedure
- Downtime & Aftercare advice
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment
- Booking of next appointment
- Demonstration of the C THE SUCCESS TREATMENT with WHITENING, C THE SUCCESS, ALPHA-BETA WITH RETINOL and natural HL peels including skin assessment.
- Comprehensive Q- PIGMENT CORRECTION program in achieving success to improve the quality of skin and eliminate hyper-pigmented skin issues. Also, how to enhance results by using both professional clinical and home treatments.