PRODUCT & RETAIL
The HL’s goal is to bring innovation to the aesthetics world and visible improvement and long-lasting results in common skin care conditions using scientifically proven ingredients.
Powerful active ingredients and well-known expert’ solutions for individual skin concern can not only improve the quality of skin but also remove existing problems such as acne, scarring, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, sagging skin and so on.
The objective of the workshop is to teach professionals the proper protocols for safe and effective results specially designed for effective synergy between the multi- dimensional powerful in-salon treatment and comprehensive scientifically advanced on-going home treatment for eyes, neck, face and dècolletè. Your clients will see visible improvements from the very first treatment and continued improvements over time, as the take-home kits work hand-in-hand with the in-salon treatments for immediate and long-term results.
- The difference between Professional products/Beauty products/ Cosmeceutical products.
- Introduction to the range of HL products: A-NOX, ALPHA BETA WITH RETINOL, ALPHA COMPLEX, AGE CONTROL, PHYTOMIDE, PROBIOTIC, CALM RED, WHITENING, VITALISE and DOUBLE ACTION.
- A modern view of peels. Introduction to the range of HL PROFESSIONAL PEELS I-V. A combination of peels with basic HL product lines.
- Introduction to the range of AT-HOME PEELS. A combination of home peels with basic HL product lines.
- Structure & physiology of the skin
Skin ageing and disorders. The process of skin regeneration
- Ingredients are particularly effective for skin rejuvenation because of the following unique properties
- Alpha & Beta hydroxy acids:
- Rehabilitation complex BIO REPAIR
- Lightening acids
- Other ingredients
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Learn about relevance of contraindications to treatment and about skin diseases and disorders
- Comprehensive professional ‘SALON & HOME’ Q-program in achieving success to improve the quality of skin and eliminate skin problems:
- Acne & Post acne
- Sensitive skin & Rosacea
- How to make a choice of product line, texture of creams, lotions & mask
- Accurate skin health assessment and diagnosis
- Prescribe suitable treatment
- Safe and competent delivery
- Knowledge of where and how to obtain products
- Knowledge of insurance cover and regulation information
- Strategic plan to maximise business progression using skin rejuvenation treatments
- Marketing plan to implement procedures into practice and generate increased sales