Research development, which is an on-going exercise for the formulations of the HL, is given utmost priority, leading to a formula that is very gentle and effective in treating sensitive skin with fragile capillaries and Rosacea.
We deliver knowledge and understanding of Rosacea cause and a unique program of treatments for all conditions relating to sensitive skin.
- Introduction to the range of HL product for sensitive skin & Rosacea: C THE SUCCESS, ALPHA-BETA WITH RETINOL, CALM RED, VITALISE and MULTIVITAMINS. Also sun protection – SUNBRELLA SPF36, AGE DEFENSE CC CREAM SPF50.
- A modern view of peels. Introduction to the range of HL PROFESSIONAL PEELS: I-ALPHA PEEL, II-ANTI AGE PEEL, III-BALANCE PEEL, IIII-RENEW PEEL, V-EXTREME PEEL and WHITE PEEL.
- Benefits of II- ANTI AGE and IIII-RENEW PEEL in way to treat sensitive skin & Rosacea.
- Structure & physiology of the skin
- Rosacea skin disorders. The process of skin regeneration
- Causes of Rosacea-internal, external factors.
- Skin peels & how they work for sensitive skin. All about pH-how the acids penetrate the skin- specific & non-specific reaction.
- Ingredients are particularly effective for skin rejuvenation because of the following unique properties
- Alpha & Beta hydroxy acids:
- Exfoliates by thoroughly removing the uneven, rough layer of dead skin cells, resulting in a more compact stratum corneum
- Penetrates through the upper layer of skin to begin exfoliation from the bottom up, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases moisture retention by binding with water and pulling it through the stratum corneum, improving skin hydration and overall skin health
- Reduces the amount of surface skin oil, which aids the removal of blackheads and other skin impurities and can help stimulate collagen production within the dermis
- Regulates expression of genes through binding to nuclear transcription factors
- Increases activity of cells-speeding up skin cell turnover
- Increases thickness of dermis layer and smoothes lines as well as small scars
- Constricts the sebaceous glands, thus decreasing the sebum production and its rate of secretion
- Retinol is an antioxidant, and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process
- Rehabilitation complex BIO REPAIR
- Professional treatment protocols
- Health and safety implications
- Practical demonstration peeling protocols
- Hands on practice with peeling products – you are able to receive a peel as well as perform the treatments
- Skin assessment
- Business and Marketing – pricing structures and treatment plans
- Alpha & Beta hydroxy acids:
TRAINING OF PROTOCOL TO ADMINISTER TREATMENT
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure
- Before & After Photos and consent
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself
- Preparation for treatment
- Treatment procedure
- Downtime & Aftercare advice
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment
- Booking of next appointment
- Demonstration of the ROSACEA TREATMENT with WHITENING, C THE SUCCESS, ALPHA-BETA WITH RETINOL and natural HL peels including skin assessment.
- Comprehensive Q- ROSACEA program in achieving success to improve the quality of skin and eliminate skin problems. Also, how to enhance results by using both professional clinical and home treatments.